Craving some indulgence? Whip up this super healthy and super delicious raw chocolate. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free and vegan.
- 150g raw cacao butter
- 100g raw cacao powder (if you want to reduce the caffeine content, replace with carob powder)
- frozen raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder or vanilla essence
- pinch of himalayan salt
- Optional: you could add a fructose-friendly sweetener like rice malt syrup for extra sweetness. Melt in with the cacao butter
- Unbleached chlorine-free mini baking cups
- Mini muffin tray or chocolate mould
- Slowly melt cacao butter over low heat in a small saucepan
- Add cacao powder, Himalayan salt and vanilla powder to a small mixing bowl
- Slowly pour melted cacao butter into mixing bowl
- Place a couple of frozen raspberries into the mini baking cups in the mini muffin tray
- Pour the chocolate mix over the top of the raspberries
- Set in the freezer for 15 minutes
Kate Manley is a Certified Health Coach with a degree in Psychology, and is a busy mum running her holistic coaching practice, Coach Kate. She is a women’s advocate, who works predominately with mothers, guiding them on their journey to calmness, wellness and wholeness. She understands the challenges of raising children whilst trying to find the time, space and energy for personal growth and healing.
Through her coaching practice and work, Kate guides mothers to reconnect with their true selves, reignite their spark and reclaim their identity. She believes in the power of the mind-body connection to achieve all-round results, embracing a natural lifestyle, creating time and space to honour the sacred self. Kate’s aim is to be a source of love, inspiration and support for women as they balance their responsibilities with their own discovery of health, wellbeing and happiness.
Blog & Coaching Services: www.coachkate.net
Digital Self-Care Package: https://www.coachkate.net/product/ebookpackage/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYHWSV7TjxQqKBB4SiQbJw