Looking for some indulgence? Look no further than this super healthy and super delicious raw chocolate. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- 150g cacao butter
- 100g cacao powder (if you want to reduce the caffeine content, replace with carob powder)
- 4 tablespoons of pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons of real maple syrup
- 4-5 drops of cardamom essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Unbleached chlorine-free mini baking cups
- Mini muffin tray or chocolate mould
- Distribute the pecan pieces into the mini baking cups in the mini muffin tray
- Slowly melt cacao butter over low heat in a small saucepan
- Once melted through, stir in maple syrup
- Add cacao powder, cinnamon and Himalayan salt to a small mixing bowl
- Slowly pour cacao butter/maple syrup mixture into mixing bowl
- Mix well, then add essential oil once cooled and mix through
- Pour the chocolate mix into baking cups
- Set in the freezer for 15 minutes
Kate Manley is a Certified Health Coach with a degree in Psychology, and is a busy mum running her holistic coaching practice, Coach Kate. She is a women’s advocate, who works predominately with mothers, guiding them on their journey to calmness, wellness and wholeness. She understands the challenges of raising children whilst trying to find the time, space and energy for personal growth and healing.
Through her coaching practice and work, Kate guides mothers to reconnect with their true selves, reignite their spark and reclaim their identity. She believes in the power of the mind-body connection to achieve all-round results, embracing a natural lifestyle, creating time and space to honour the sacred self. Kate’s aim is to be a source of love, inspiration and support for women as they balance their responsibilities with their own discovery of health, wellbeing and happiness.
Blog & Coaching Services: www.coachkate.net
Digital Self-Care Package: https://www.coachkate.net/product/ebookpackage/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYHWSV7TjxQqKBB4SiQbJw